• At the heart of the Batignolles district
• A friendly neighborhood, really captivating, it draws many visitors during the weekend
• Brands nearby: Balibaris, Petite Mendigote, Le slip français, Des petits hauts,...
• A workshop store with the real 1900 style of the neighborhood
• A very large 30m² floor which can be turned into a workshop office or a place to welcome your VIP customers with an SW orientation, and no one is able to see inside the store
• A bucolic garden: it is possible to organize launch cocktail parties for example
On the very busy street rue des Batignolles, this 25m² space on the ground floor (and 30m² on the first floor) offers multiple possibilities to set it up and can be adapted to different brands (food, ready-to-wear clothes, decoration…). The first floor will make you able to create workshops, a lounge space, offices, a reserve…
As a space with a lot of appeal in a neighborhood and a street which are really valued by the inhabitants of the district, this shop located at the heart of the Batignolles is the ideal place for profitable operations with a customer base ready to listen and which pays attention to novelties.
The 26-28 rue des Batignolles is located at the heart of the district of Les Batignolles, which is also called a village. This Parisian pop-up store is next to three other shops which overlook the hotel of Les Batignolles.
The village of Les Batignolles kept its “safe haven” spirit with its neoclassical architecture, the Batignolles market which dates back to the 19th century, its organic market, its beautiful green spaces and its pedestrian streets.
Its high class bohemian inhabitants favour local businesses and go into independent shops and small businesses at the corner of the street.
The rue des Batignolles is perpendicular to the rue Legendre where we can find all the trendy addresses which are loved by Parisians: Sézane, Balibaris, Léon & Harper, Marie-Sixtine… The rue des Batignolles and the rue des Dames are known for their independent shops which are not far from picturesque brasseries and wine bars-restaurants where Parisians go for an afterwork.
The space of the store located in the Batignolles is 24m² on the ground floor, with a 25m² first floor which can be used for business.
In this ephemeral shop, we were able to welcome the pop-up store Herbarium which created herbarium workshops upstairs.
As for the pop-up By Charlot, the brand had repainted its façade in blue and put down its plants thanks to the first floor which acted as a reserve.