• In the heart of the 1st arrondissement in Paris, close to the Louvre and place Vendôme.
• Very important flow all week thanks to offices nearby and lots of tourists during the week-ends
• Trendy brands all around the pop-up store : Oh my Cream!, Bash, Dior ... strong commercial potential.
• Perfect surface for a trial
• Dynamic business environnement
• Important flow all day long
Located close to the most popular street for international luxury, this space has the advantage of also reaching a regular neighbourhood clientele. The space offers long shelves to showcase deep ranges. It is an opportunity to check which products are used as appeals, and which are used for conversion.
With its 2 kilometers long, the street Saint Honoré crosses the first and eighth arrondissement of Paris. On its axis, it hosts many major monuments such as the Louvre, the Palais Royal, the Jardin des Tuileries and place Vendôme. Between historical and cultural visits, shopping and gourmet delights, the street Saint Honoré is emblematic of the Parisian life and benefits from an exceptional flow of people during the week as well as on weekends.
The store is very bright thanks to its large window. The mirror along the left wall reflects the natural light and gives a feeling of volume, while the parquet floor gives an additional charm, ideal to create an atmosphere between modern and old. With a surface area of 35 m², the space can be divided into two parts and adapted to the creation of a workshop or a meeting area.