Jérôme and Mathieu’s encounter is based on the wish to inject magic and flexibility into retail.
Even though they met during their school years, it took a detour by big companies (L’Oréal and Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield) before they could be reunited because of a common ambition: to make retail more agile thanks to the pop-up store.
Since 2015, they have been building bridges between brands and real estate owners, so that the firsts could launch new innovative concepts whereas the seconds could have more flexibility. Convinced by the pertinence of the test & learn approach, they launch Nestore laboratory-shops to support their clients’ transformation.
Nestore, it is 11 people who are passionate about entrepreneurship and ephemeral management, they are characterized by complementary skills in real estate, retail and marketing. Does Moving Castle by Hayao Miyazaki, ring a bell? As a reminder, this magical and moving castle has one unique entrance which can open onto different streets, in different cities. Each one of its inhabitants has an essential part to play so that the house may run without a hinch… Nice parallel, isn’t it?
A bit of magic and
flexibility in retail
- We believe in customer contact to always learn more about one’s own brand.
- We believe that living a qualitative experience will be more memorable if it makes all your senses travel.
- We believe in proximity.
- We enjoy wandering around and discovering things while we take a stroll.
- We enjoy our city centers and the life they bring about.
- We are enthralled by Christmas decorations.
- We enjoy meeting, talking, getting lost, trying, joking. (And yes, we very much enjoy anaphora).
We are Nestore, and retail is more alive than ever!